Temperature in Gran Canaria
A lot of Europeans use Las Palmas de Gran Canaria as the perfect destination to escape the European winter. It has its own micro climate which means it has dry and warm summers, but because of the constant wind it still feels very pleasant making it a year round destination.
What's the best time to go to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in Spain? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in October.
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like too much rain.
- May is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate infomation (by month in graphs) below.